January 25-27, 2021
Join the conversation #USCLAWTAX
If you previously registered for the 2021 Virtual Tax Institute live broadcast on January 25-27, Videos On Demand are included with your registration for the day(s) you registered for and and can be viewed by logging in to the EventHub.
The 3-Day Virtual Conference that Tax Professionals Must Attend
- Corporate: Lisa Zarlenga, Eric Solomon, and Gregory Kidder of Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Partnership and Real Estate: Eric Sloan of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Estate Planning: Charles "Clary" Redd of Stinson LLP
- Monday: Pascal Saint-Amans, Director of the Centre for Tax Policy and Administration, OECD
- Tuesday: Michael Desmond, Former Chief Counsel, IRS
- Wednesday: Erin Collins, Taxpayer Advocate, IRS
- CE Credit: MCLE, Legal Specialization, CPE, CFP (Pending), and CTFA (Pending)
- Network & Win: Visit the Sponsor Sites and Join the Networking Events for a Chance to Win a Free Pass to Next Year's Conference
Complete the evaluation and claim credit once at the end of the Institute.