NERA is widely recognized as a leading provider of economical and statistical analysis of IP in industries including: life sciences, music licensing, high tech, telecommunications, and consumer products. Our economists employ a combination of economic theory and cutting-edge quantitative techniques, grounded in a thorough understanding of market facts, to help clients determine economic damages, value clients’ IP, assess the impact of alleged trademark or trade dress infringement, evaluate marketplace success, and answer questions of market definition and competitive injury and damages. The testimony of NERA experts has withstood scrutiny in numerous forums around the world. With offices in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia, and Australia, our capabilities are well-matched to the demands of a global market.
- NERA Intellectual Property Practice webpage
- NERA Life Sciences Practice webpage
- NERA’s IP Webinar Series – Five, one-hour webinars offering free CLE on topics ranging from FRAND Litigation and Calculating Reasonable Royalties to Using Survey Evidence in Trademark Litigation
- At a Glance - Intellectual Property
- At a Glance - IP Property Damages