The JAMS Estate/Probate/Trust Practice Group includes retired judges and attorney neutrals with decades of bench and bar experience handling probate matters, including complex, high-profile and high value estate and trust disputes. JAMS neutrals are adept at managing complicated family dynamics and sensitive to the deeply emotional issues that often dominate these matters. They are also well-versed in crossover issues involving family law and business/commercial matters.
- Hon. Reva G. Goetz (Ret.)
- Joan B. Kessler, Esq., Ph.D.
- Hon. Sheila Prell Sonenshine (Ret.)
- Hon. John H. Sugiyama (Ret.)
- Hon. Coleman A. Swart
- JAMS Virtual ADR Resources
- JAMS Estate / Probate / Trust Practice Group Overview
- California Court Reference Services Overview
- Family Law: Probate Crossover Issues in Mediation